Friday, February 28, 2020

RELAY Workflow: Open-Source Announcement




  After much thought, I have decided that the best possible future for the Relay Workflow software that I have developed, is to release it open-source. 

  That being said, over the near term I am moving the code from my closed-source drives to my online repository and attempting to pair down any dead items.  Now, the code will be there but not a whole world of documentation.  I will be adding more of that as time permits.

  Additionally, it can be said that there is a lot of dead code in this set, since I have been the sole developer to this point I made a point of never truly abandoning an idea just being content to comment it out and make direct notes in the code for future reference.  So bear with me, nothing is exactly perfect but hopefully this will be a good place to start.

  Additionally, if you wish to see my original basic product page you can find it here: 

  In the future I will post some blog entries on Relay and its inner workings just because there is a bunch of fun things under the hood of this one.

  Feel free to reach out on Relay to tk-relay@outlook.com 

Enjoy!
Jason Aughenbaugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, Questions, Comments, Snide Remarks , Good Jokes?